Obviously, a beard makes men look tougher, which is also a sign of gruff manliness. Well, as a motorbike rider, it’s common to grow or have a beard to give yourself a more fierce look. In that case, as a bearded motorbike rider, you may find your beard a little problematic during putting on and off your helmet. Unfortunately, this condition is probably happening because of not selecting the best motorcycle helmet for beards.
So, how you should choose the right helmet if you have beard? You should go for a modular, open-face, or a half-face helmet. Discover why you should choose these helmets with an in-depth review of different helmet types throughout this buying guide.
What Are The Best Motorcycle Helmets For Beard?
Throughout this article, we’ve included some of the best helmets that will surely meet your needs. However, if you’re in a hurry and want to make a quick decision by comparing the top and best helmet, follow the section below:
- It’s a DOT-approved and safe helmet.
- The fiberglass composite shell makes the helmet lightweight and durable.
- The removable muzzle gives a badass look with a beard.
- The interior is removable and washable.
- Available in both solid color and graphic work.
- Manufactured with a strong, durable, impact-resistant ABS shell.
- Come with a scratch-resistant visor.
- It comes with a removable and washable interior.
- You’ll get a quick-release strap to ensure effortless putting on and off.
- This helmet is DOT certified, which ensures this helmet is safe to wear.
- DOT-approved and come with a unique classic design.
- It has two positioned sun shields for better visibility.
- Engineered with a removable and washable interior.
- Available in different solid colors and graphic work.
- It has a quick-release and adjustable strap.
- This open-face helmet is DOT-approved, which ensures it’s safe.
Why Do So Many Riders Have Beards?
Beardsome is not all about just growing a beard, it’s like pride to men that work as a confidence booster. Beard adds an additional level of badass and aesthetic look that most motorbike riders want. However, having a beard is not only about looks; it’s about protection as well. When you have a beard, you also ride a bike; it’ll give protection against wind, windburn, sunburn, and so on.
Sometimes beards also work as a shield against chafing and traumatic injury as well. In short, the reliable protection and aggressive and intimidating look are what inspired most motorcycle riders to grow or have a beard.
Why Are Helmets Great For Your Beard?
When it’s about the beard, it offers both advantages and disadvantages for motorbike riders. Well, a beard is not good for motorbike riders who wear a full-face helmet as it’ll create a mess-up to your beard. On the other hand, the beard is good for those who wear a modular, open-face, or half face helmet. These types of helmets are good for your beard as they offer an excellent showcase ability without harming your beard.
Alongside ensuring nice and cool show-off ability, modular or open-face helmets are also good for proper safety as well. Moreover, helmets offer a nice, cool, and attractive look that most bearded individuals want.
Table of Content
Don’t have enough time and want to get a quick overview of this whole article or want to know about any specific helmets? Follow the below section to know what we’ve covered and click on hyperlinks to go to your desired section quickly:
You can get a quick and brief comparison of the helmets we’ve picked for the beard throughout this comparison chart. This chart will help you to make a quick purchasing decision, have a look:
|Product Name||Best for||Outer Shell Material||Interior||Visor||DOT-Cartification|
|Bell Rogue Half Helmet||Editor’s choice||Fiberglass composite||Removable and washable||No visor||DOT approved|
|Vega Half Size Warrior Motorcycle Helmet||Custom Fit||Fiberglass composite||No||Dropdown sun shield||DOT approved|
|NTNK N325 Urban SOXON Open-Face-Helmet||Style||ABS||Removable and washable||Clear visor||DOT approved|
|LS2 Helmets Rebellion Half Helmet||Ventilation||Kinetic polymer alloy||Removable and washable||Sun shield||DOT approved|
|Daytona 3/4 Open Face Motorcycle Helmet||Comfort||Polycarbonate plastic||Removable and washable||Sun shade visor||DOT approved|
|1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet||Design||ABS||Removable and washable||Dual visor||DOT approved|
|LS2 Helmets Open Face Spitfire Helmet||Classic Style||high-pressure thermoplastic technology||Removable and washable||Sun shield||DOT approved|
7 Best Motorcycle Helmet For Beards Reviews 2023
In this expert’s guide, we’ve included a complete breakdown of the 7 best motorcycle helmet features with pros and cons. Check out the below section to pick the right one for your beard.
1. Editor’s choice: Bell Rogue Half Helmet
The adjustable, removable muzzle and supreme protection are what make the Bell Rogue Half Helmet editor’s choice. Its half-face feature will let you display your beard, and the muzzle will give you a fierce look. Moreover, the DOT certification, as well as availability in different sizes, will let you meet all your helmet-related needs.
Technical Details of Bell Rogue Half Helmet
|Color||Matte Black and Honor Matte Titanium Black|
|Product Dimensions||14.37 x 11.22 x 11.22 inches|
|Safety Standard||DOT certified|
Features & Benefits
- Half Face And Safe: Bell Rogue half helmet is one of the badass helmets manufactured with DOT and FMVSS 218 Standard. It’s a half-face (adjustable and removable muzzle) helmet that lets you display your beard by maintaining your safety. Since it’s not a full-face headgear, it’ll not cause discomfort while riding or during wear and putting off.
- Size and Shape: Not wearing a helmet that ensures a snug fit means you’re reducing your protection by yourself. However, the Bell Rogue half helmet comes in all sizes, including x-small, small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large. That means you can find the right one according to your head size and shape, alongside ensuring a snug fit.
- Material: The Bell Rogue half helmet is constructed with a fiberglass composite shell which is lightweight, strong, as well as extremely durable. Additionally, this fiberglass composite shell is a combination of carbon fiber sheets which makes the shell super strong. So that it’ll withstand impacts.
- Adjustable and Removal Muzzle: An adjustable and removable muzzle is what makes the Bell Rogue half helmet stand out from others. The muzzle will give you an aggressive and badass look as well as shield your face from debris, wind, cold weather, etc. Moreover, it’ll also keep your beard well and nice in high or strong winds.
- Removable and Washable Interior: It’s common that using a helmet for a long time will make it sweat, dust, and dirty. Well, you don’t have to deal with dust and dirt as this Bell helmet is manufactured with a removable and washable interior. Having a helmet with a washable interior will keep its interior antibacterial, fresh, and clean.
- Ventilation: The Bell Rogue half helmet doesn’t have any vents. As it’s an open-face helmet, you don’t have to worry about the ventilation. However, you’ll find dual exhaust vents in the lower neck shroud that will help the warm air to escape. Furthermore, the muzzle also has vents, so you don’t have to worry about airflow while wearing it.
Why should you Buy it?
The Bell Rogue Half Helmet is packed with everything to ensure safety and comfort while wearing it with your beard. Use this helmet as a half-face helmet with a muzzle and an open-face helmet without it. The beard displaying ability, durability, removable interior, and attractive look makes it something you might evaluate.
2. Best for Custom Fit: Vega Half Size Warrior Motorcycle Helmet
Do you want a helmet that doesn’t mess up your beard and offers comfort, an attractive look, and a custom fit? In that case, go for Vega Helmets Half Size Warrior; it’s a DOT certified half helmet that allows displaying your beard alongside maintaining safety. This headgear comes with a size adjustable system for a snug fit and has high-quality ABS and EPS for safety.
Technical Details of Vega Warrior Motorcycle Helmet
|Color||White, Black, Red and so on|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 10 x 8 inches|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Cycling, Motorcycling|
Features & Benefits
- Stylish & Durable: Vega Half Size Warrior helmet comes with a stylish look that will boost your badass look with your beard. Its shell is engineered with ABS, known for being rigid, scratch-resistance, and high impact resistance. And the high-density, fully vented EPS liner effectively absorbs impacts, so you can feel comfortable as well as well-protected while riding your motorcycle.
- Adjustment Dial System: You’ll find an adjustable dial system on the Vega Half Size Warrior helmet that ensures a custom fit. Therefore, it doesn’t matter what your head size or shape is; you can easily adjust the size through this innovative feature.
- Sunshield: Unlike other half helmets, you’ll not have to wear extra eye protection while wearing a Vega Half Size Warrior helmet. This headgear has an optically correct, drop-down inner sun shield to protect your eyes from bugs, debris, and sunlight. The sunshield will also offer a stylish look with your beard.
- Inner Liner: Although Vega Half Size Warrior helmet doesn’t have any vents, it offers a tech wick-dry liner. This liner is known for wicking the moisture away while riding a motorcycle. Well, the moisture-wicking liner and a channeled EPS help ensure a comfortable ride by providing cooling and safety.
- Padded Quick-Release Strap: You’ll find a quick-release strap on Vega Half Size Warrior helmet, which is fully adjustable. Alongside being adjustable, the strap can be used with or without gloves on to ensure effortless usability.
- DOT Certified: Aside from being stylish and comfortable, Vega Half Size Warrior helmet is also the safest one that maintains all the safety requirements. This helmet has the DOT and FMVSS certification that ensures supreme protection.
Why should you Buy it?
As a bearded motorbike rider, the Vega Half Size Warrior helmet will let you meet all your expectations. It’s made with strong ABS and EPS, and has an adjustable dial system, sun shield, and all the safety standards that a helmet requires. So getting a Vega Half Size Warrior helmet will be worth your money.
3. Best For Style: NTNK N325 Urban SOXON Open-Face-Helmet
When you want a helmet that is best for style, comfortable for beards and ensures safety standards, try the NTNK N325 Urban SOXON Helmet. Its unique color combination and design provide a great showcase. Lightweight and high-quality ABS shell makes the headpiece super durable, and the open face makes it comfortable for a beard.
Technical Details of NTNK N325 Open-Face-Helmet
|Color||URBAN Creme, Urban Blue, Urban Titan, Vintage|
|Product Dimensions||11.81 x 10.94 x 10 inches|
|Safety Standard||DOT Approved|
Features & Benefits
- Open Face & Fashionable: NTNK N325 Urban SOXON is a vintage open-face helmet manufactured in European style. The European style with an open face and beard displaying system will give a bearded person a retro look.
- High-Quality Material (ABS Shell): Looking for a helmet that is made with lightweight but strong material that ensures anti-scratch treatment? In that case, NTNK N325 Urban SOXON Open-Face-Helmet should be your cup of tea as it’s made with a high-quality ABS shell. This material is rigid, extremely strong, has high impact resistance, and so on.
- Visor: Although NTNK N325 Urban SOXON is an open-face helmet, it comes with a protective eye shield. So that you can keep your eyes safe from debris, dust, and mother nature while riding your motorbike. The visor is also scratch-resistant, and you can easily change the eye protection shield by simply unscrewing it.
- Comfort Liner: The NTNK N325 Urban SOXON Open-Face-Helmet is constructed with a super soft and removable liner. The inner liner is also washable, so you can wash them after using them for a certain period. Moreover, you’ll find a preventive effect and gentle skin tolerance, which will reduce all types of allergic reactions.
- A Quick-Release Buckle: A headpiece with a quick-release buckle is what most bearded people want. In that case, NTNK N325 Urban SOXON Open-Face-Helmet could be the best option. It offers a quick-release fastener that ensures uncomplicated opening and closing even with gloves.
- DOT Approved: Last but not least, NTNK N325 Urban SOXON Open-Face-Helmet maintains all the safety standards required to wear in the US. This headpiece has DOT certification and also meets the FMVSS 218 Standard. Having DOT certification means this helmet will keep you safe from impacts.
Why should you Buy it?
A helmet with a beard display ability, alongside a sleek and flattering design, could be a perfect choice. The NTNK N325 Urban SOXON Open-Face-Helmet will ensure comfort with a soft and washable liner, and DOT certification will ensure safety.
4. Best of Ventilation: LS2 Helmets Rebellion Half Helmet
Whether you have a long or short beard, LS2 Rebellion Half Helmet would be the ideal option if you want supreme comfort. It’s a half-face helmet that allows great beard showcase ability alongside ensuring comfort through multiple vents. Also, the DOT certification ensures that this LS2 helmet is safe to wear and ride a motorcycle on the road.
Technical Details of LS2 Rebellion Half Helmet
|Brand||10 x 10 x 14 inches|
|Color||1812 Black Flag, Black, Bones, Brushed Alloy, and so on.|
|Product Dimensions||LS2 Helmets|
|Safety Standard||DOT And ECE Certified|
Features & Benefits
- Attractive Outlook: LS2 Rebellion Half Helmet comes with an attractive design, including solid color and graphic work to ensure a great look with your beard. You’ll find matte black to a unique chrome version that will give you a cool and aggressive look while riding your bike. The adjustable double shield drop-down sunscreen makes the helmet even more stylish.
- Material:This half-face helmet is engineered with a kinetic polymer alloy shell which is particularly known for being lightweight and durable. The low-fiber material will make the helmet lightweight. On the other hand, the LS2 Rebellion Half Helmet has a dual-density EPS liner that acts as a shock absorber.
- Ventilation: You’ll get a unique and innovative flow-through ventilation system in the LS2 Rebellion Half Helmet. This ventilation system will ensure comfort despite the weather condition. Here the vents will allow a cool breeze to blow through your head when you ride your bike.
- Removable And Washable Interior: The interior system of the LS2 Rebellion Half Helmet comes with a hypoallergenic lining that is removable and washable. And this level of flexibility ensures maximum comfort, an antibacterial, and odor-free interior.
- Easy Release Chin Strap: Unlike other helmets, you don’t have to face any hassle because of your beard while releasing the chin strap. In that case, this headgear is equipped with a quickly released padded chin strap that can be operated even with gloves.
- DOT And ECE Certified: DOT certification is a minimum standard of helmet safety requirements, and LS2 Rebellion Half Helmet meets and exceeds DOT. This headgear is also certified by ECE which is known for the highest safety standards. So you can wear this helmet without worrying about safety issues.
Why should you Buy it?
As a bearded person, if you want a classic helmet equipped with contemporary construction then LS2 Rebellion Half Helmet could be a worthy purchase. Its innovative features like washable liner, ventilation, speaker pockets, attractive design, and graphic work will surely impress you.
5. Best for Comfort: Daytona Helmets 3/4 Open Face Motorcycle Helmet
As a bearded motorbike rider do you want a lightweight and comfortable helmet that eliminates the appearance of mushrooms? Then you’ll surely love the Daytona Helmet 3/4 Open Face Motorcycle Helmet as it offers perfect fit and plenty of on-the-road protection. Moreover, its varietal style will give you the low-key but timeless look as well.
Technical Details of Daytona 3/4 Open Face Helmet
|Color||Dull Black, Gun Metal Gray Metallic, Hi-Gloss Black, Hi-Gloss White|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 11.02 x 10.87 inches|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Sport Bike, Street Bike, Cruiser, Adventure Tourer, Chopper|
Features & Benefits
- Stylish: The Daytona Cruiser 3/4 Shell Helmet is a vintage helmet that will give a distinctive look with its edgy and attractive design. This headgear comes in three different styles: basic black and white, with various graphic designs, and vintage metal flex style. All the styles will give you a cool and aggressive look with your beard.
- Lightweight and Durable: When it’s about a well-protected and smallest DOT-approved three-quarter helmet, then the Daytona Cruiser ¾ Shell Helmet should be on the top. It’s made with lightweight polycarbonate plastic, which is incredibly tough and offers great impact resistance.
- Sizes: Daytona Helmet ¾ Helmet is available in s 3 shell sizes, including 9 padding sizes (2XS to 4XL.) The availability of different sizes will allow all type of riders to pick the right one according to their head size. Therefore, you and any rider can easily ensure a snug as well as proportionate fit.
- Sun Shade Visor: Although this is an open-face helmet, you’ll get a removable gloss black sun shade visor. The sun shade visor will keep your eyes safe from sun and rain and give you comfortable riding. Additionally, the sun shade visor is removable, so you can easily remove it if you don’t like the visor.
- Inner Liner: To ensure optimal comfort, this Daytona Helmet is manufactured with a moisture-wicking inner liner. This soft-touch finish liner will keep your head cooler and extreme comfort even in any normal or extreme weather condition.
- Strap: Daytona ¾ open face helmet has a quick-release chin strap that works perfectly even with gloves. So that you can quickly wear the headpiece and put it off effortlessly.
- Dot-Approved: This small, lightweight, and comfortable helmet is certified with DOT and FMVSS 218 safety standards. That means a Daytona ¾ helmet is good to wear and ride a bike in the US and it’ll keep you safe from impacts.
Why should you Buy it?
If you’re looking for a small, lightweight, comfortable, and DOT certified headpiece for your beard, getting this one will be worth your money. Daytona Helmet ¾ Open Face Motorcycle Helmet’s comfortable liner, durable structure, a safety mechanism will fulfill all your helmet-related needs.
6. Best for Design: 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet
Motorcycle modular helmets for beard will also be a good option if you want full and half face facilities from a single one. You can go for 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet that will let you showcase your beard and personality as well. Moreover, its supreme ventilation will keep you comfortable and removable, and washable liner and pads will keep the interior clean and fresh.
Technical Details of 1Storm Modular Full Face Helmet
|Color||Arrow Blue, Arrow Green, Arrow Orange, and so on.|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Safety Standard||DOT Approved|
Features & Benefits
- Design: As a bearded motorbike rider, you may look for a helmet that will catch the eye of you and others. In that case, 1Storm Motorcycle Modular Full Face Helmet is what you need. It comes with several colors to choose from, and the modular facility makes this one stand out.
- Advanced Modular: You can enjoy both full-face and open-face helmet functions on the 1Storm modular helmet. Pop up the front side when you want an open face and put it back in the previous condition for a full-face helmet. Most importantly, wearing this headpiece when you have a beard will give you a deadly aggressive look.
- Material: 1Storm full-face helmet is made with a high-quality aerodynamic ABS shell and multi-density EPS. These materials ensure durability, comfort, and, most importantly, proper protection against impacts.
- Dual Visor: Unlike other modular helmets, 1Storm modular full-face helmet is equipped with a dual visor system. Use the smoky visor when you want to feel the wind but protect your eyes. On the other hand, use a clear visor for perfect visibility and protection.
- Ventilation: Supreme ventilation is what you’ll get with this 1Storm helmet. You’ll get almost six ventilation opening systems that will help to keep you sweat-free and feel comfortable. Moreover, you can easily be able to control the vents with gloves on.
- Removable And Washable Padding: Having a helmet with a heavily cushioned and comfortable interior will ensure the utmost comfort. Well, 1Storm modular helmet is perfectly cushioned. And the good thing is you can keep the inside area clean and odor-free because the pads and liners are removable and washable.
Why should you Buy it?
If you’re looking for a DOT-approved helmet equipped with a dual visor, advanced modular, and super ventilation, try 1Storm modular full-face helmet. It’s lighter than average helmets, has a washable liner, and the innovative design makes this headpiece great for bearded motorbike riders.
7. Best for Classic Style: LS2 Helmets Open Face Spitfire Helmet
If wearing a full-face helmet and your beard always gets tangled, use the classic and stylish LS2 Open Face Spitfire Helmet. It’ll keep your beard nice and also let you showcase your beard in a classic bobber style. Moreover, this headgear has washable padding for comfort and is made with high-pressure thermoplastic technology to ensure durability.
Technical Details of LS2 Open Face Spitfire Helmet
|Color||Bombrider, Brushed Alloy, Matte Black, Matte Red, and so on.|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 12 x 13 inches|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Motorcycling|
Features & Benefits
- Durable and Stylish: One of the unique sides of the LS2 Helmets Open Face Spitfire Helmet is it comes with both reliability and a stylish look. It’s made with high-pressure thermoplastic technology, which makes this helmet extremely durable. On the other hand, several solid colors and graphic work on its outer shell will give this helmet a classic appearance.
- Two-Position Sun Shield: A two-position sun shield with UV and scratch-resistant is what makes this LS2 helmet a worthy selection. The adjustable and drop-down sun shield will let you ride your motorbike with both naked eyes and by covering your eyes as well.
- Removable And Washable Padding: LS2 open face spitfire helmet comes with a moisture-wicking liner to ensure the utmost comfort by keeping you cool. On the other hand, removable and washable hypoallergenic padding and the liner will keep you sweat-free and comfortable.
- Chinstrap: This headgear is equipped with a secure and quick-release chin strap. The quick-release cheek pad system will let you put on and off the helmet quickly without any hassle. Moreover, you can easily control the chin strap with your gloves too.
- DOT Approved: Road safety certification is crucial for helmets, and the LS2 helmet meets and exceeds most of them. This headpiece is certified with DOT and FMVSS 218 certification. This means you’ll find stylish looks and safety standards in one particular helmet.
Why should you Buy it?
As a bearded person, if you want a classic stylish look after wearing a helmet, you should go for this LS2 Helmet. It’ll ensure durability, comfort, stylish look, and safety with its all the attractive and innovative features.
Things to Consider When Buying Best Motorcycle Helmet for Beards
Do you want to know about the required criteria when it’s about choose the best motorcycle helmet for beards? In that case, this section is for you. Here we’ve included the things that you must need to consider:
It entirely depends on what type of helmet you want to use while riding a motorbike. However, when you have a beard, you cannot use all kinds of helmets as they can create beard mess-up issues. Therefore, it’s better to go for an open, half-face, or even modular helmet to keep your beard well with a helmet.
Size and Shape
All individuals come with a different head shape, and there is no universal helmet size or shape for everyone. Helmet comes with different sizes (from small to large) and shapes from round to long oval. So before getting a helmet for beard consider your head size and shape for perfect fit.
The outer shell is the key part of any helmet as it helps to minimize the crash impacts. In that case, you should buy a helmet made out of quality shell material like fiberglass, ABS, kinetic polymer alloy. Alongside the outer shell, also try to ensure that the helmet has an EPS liner inside that will provide supreme protection.
Whether you want a helmet for beards or something else, it’s always a good idea to get one with a hypoallergenic comfort liner system. A helmet with a hypoallergenic liner facility will let you remove and wash the comfort liner, which will ensure an odor-free and comfortable interior.
You may want to use an open, half-face or modular helmet with your beard, but it’s essential to think twice about the visor. Get a helmet with proper visor as it’ll protect your face from mother nature. On the other hand, it’s a great idea to get a helmet with a dual visor protection to ensure supreme protection as well as a badass look.
You should not worry about the ventilation system if you get an open-face or half-face helmet. An open or half-face helmet ensures enough airflow while riding. However, you’ll find some open or half-face helmet with multiple vents, which provides sufficient airflow throughout the interior.
No matter if you have a beard or not, ensuring safety is mandatory. Well, many things indicate the helmet safety measurement, and DOT certification is a crucial one. DOT approbation means the helmet is safe to use and will keep you safe from minor to severe impacts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions in your mind about getting a helmet for beards? In that case, follow this FAQ section. Throughout this section, we’ve included answers to some of the frequently or commonly asked questions. Have a look:
Why are modular helmets great for your beard?
Although many types of helmets are available, a modular helmet would be the best choice for a beard. It’ll not cause any mess-up issues with your beard while putting in and off the helmet. Since the modular helmet has an easy front side sliding facility, it’ll be a suitable helmet for your beard.
Should I wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle?
As a motorbike rider, you should know that many risks are associated with a motorbike riding, including minor to severe head injuries. And to keep your head safe from crash impacts, a helmet helps the most. Helmets significantly reduce head injury issues and always ensure safe riding.
How do I keep my beard from looking scraggly?
With some steps, you can easily get rid of the scraggly beards and keep them neat & tidy. Among many steps, some common steps you can take to take care of your beard, such as:
- Use Beard Oil
- Use a Beard Balm
- Wash Your Beard Correctly
- Feed Your Beard Properly
- Visit a Beard Barber
- Brush Your Beard
- Trim Up Your Beard
How do I make my beard soft and frizzy?
Many aspects you can follow to keep your beard in a nice condition and some of the effective aspects are:
- Use special shampoo and also conditioner for your beard
- Trim your beard frequently
- Try to wash your beard on a regular basis
- Always try to maintain a healthy diet
- Use quality beard balm to keep your beard in your preferable style
Is beard hair the same as pubic hair?
If you’re wondering if beard hair is the same as public hair or not, the answer is YES. Technically beard is public hair with a similar follicle composition found around the groin and under armpits hair. Moreover, like public hair, a beard also appears after puberty. So you can say they are pretty the same.
As a bearded person, you should always go for an open face or modular helmet. Both types of helmets are good enough to allow you to showcase your beard, keep them in the right condition and ensure safety.
And for your convenience, we’ve discussed some of the suitable and good quality helmets throughout this article. Now you have to prioritize your requirements or desires to select the best motorcycle helmet for beards.
However, if you’re still struggling to pick one that will be suitable for your beard, we recommend you to get the Bell Rogue Half Helmet. It’s a dot-approved, lightweight, strong, and durable helmet packed with adjustable and removable muzzle and washable interior as well.